I am a Principal Associate with Enterprise Learning and I’ve worked within the financial services sector since 1990. My early career was with General Portfolio and St. James’s Place, mainly within the Learning & Development field, before moving into consultancy in 2002. I hold the Advanced Financial Planning Certificate with specialisms including taxation and trusts, investments, pensions and corporate advice.
I have worked exclusively with Enterprise Learning since 2004. My role is primarily to understand our clients’ needs and ensure that we provide the most effective support to meet their specific requirements. I care about our clients and my main priorities are to listen, understand and support, as well as providing leadership and oversight of the work that we undertake on their behalf.
I am particularly interested in working with firms to help them develop a culture that drives the right behaviours to ensure that they are treating their customers fairly. This includes ensuring that there are appropriate systems and controls in place to provide the necessary reassurance for the senior management team.
My main speciality is helping firms to not only identify and develop new improved ways of working, but also ensuring that the required changes are effectively implemented. I strive to help firms instigate real change in their people and how they support their customers.
My recent clients include Bupa, the AA, Foster Denovo, Centrica, HomeServe, St. James’s Place, Lloyds Banking Group, Financial Conduct Authority, Openwork, RSM Tenon, HBOS, Legal & General and Co-operative Financial Services.
Examples of recent projects include the:
- Design and delivery of an education programme for senior managers within a large insurance firm, in relation to their responsibilities within the current regulatory climate
- Development and implementation of a Training & Competence framework and supporting learning and assessment tools for a large insurer
- Design, implementation and embedding of a new Quality Assurance approach and framework for the sales and service contact centre call agents of a large insurer
- Design and delivery of a training and assessment programme to support the introduction of the Mortgage Market Regulations for a large national banking group
- Design, implementation and embedding of revised advice guidance and processes to a national multi-tied network
- Management of the creation and delivery of a new induction training and assessment programme for agents and supervisors joining a large direct salesforce
- Design and implementation of learning and competence assessment programmes to support the launch of new propositions for the IFA division of a major life company, including platform, pension and estate planning solutions.