Do you need high quality specialists on an interim basis to bring in expertise or skills which in-house staff may not have or to resource initiatives and projects on a temporary basis during a period of change or restructuring?
Require a specialist?
Use experienced, technical experts
Changing your processes and operations, training your people and large, complex redress projects means expert contractors and interim resource is in short supply. While many agencies offer technical operatives and processors, finding people with the experience, credibility and skills to lead or help shape and deliver important initiatives is less easy.
Avoid poor customer outcomes
Using inexperienced people or contractors without the right level of technical understanding and judgement can lead to poor customer outcomes and needless expense.
We source people who will make a difference to your business
- Experienced Financial Services Training Managers
- Programme and Project Managers with regulatory experience
- Risk & Compliance Specialists
- Experienced Operations staff with retail regulatory experience
- Remediation and redress specialists to support rectification programmes
- At least five years’ experience of working in employed technical, management or senior roles in financial services
- At least three years and usually much more in consultancy and interim roles with a range of blue-chip financial services clients
- Extensive experience of advising on and introducing complex technical change in banks, insurers and investment firms
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coach and upskill internal people
- An understanding of change management and the complexities of culture and organisational change
- Appropriate technical qualifications (eg. Advanced FPC, CeMAP, CII, BII, accountancy or other qualifications) plus in many cases management and business qualifications
We always choose what’s right for your business
Our people are selected for you on the basis of their expertise and proven ability to understand and fit with your requirements and culture, a vital factor in a successful interim placement at this senior level.
A pain-free process for you, your staff, and the interim manager
All Associates on Interim assignments benefit from access to the expertise of our other consultants and the tools and methodologies you would expect from a successful consulting firm. All Interim assignments are overseen by one of our managers who themselves has expertise in the area in question and who can offer input and advice free of charge to the client and Interim Manager.
For more information about our services contact us on
+44 (0) 1444 411416Or Email Us
Opportunities for independent regulatory & risk specialistsRead More
WINNER: Best Training Provider – Compliance Register Awards 2017
WINNER: Best Customer Services – Compliance Register Awards 2016
FINALIST: Best Training Provider – Compliance Register Awards 2016
FINALIST: Best Business Development Project – British Excellence in Sales & marketing Awards (BESMA), 2016
WINNER: Best Consulting Firm of the Year – Thompson Reuters Awards 2011
WINNER: Best Consulting Services – Compliance Register Awards 2007