A Message From Gary Storer
Keeping You and Your People Safe, Compliant and Delivering for Your Customers.
“At this uncertain time, I am writing to all our clients and friends to reassure you that Enterprise Learning stands ready to support you in your requirements. We know that some of our clients are experiencing temporary staff shortages which are putting important projects at risk. Clients are also needing to change the way they and their people work in order to meet the changing requirements and concerns of their customers and to adapt their operations to accommodate increased remote working. All our clients continue to be concerned together with regulators that customers are treated fairly and supported at these difficult times.
We have over 450 highly qualified specialists we can draw on to support our clients, the majority of whom are set up to work remotely where needed. All Enterprise Learning systems are cloud-based and so we are especially able to help through approaches such as video conferencing, webinar workshops, collaborative online design work, e-learning and other approaches which have been coming to the fore over recent years.
Ways in which we can help support you in short term requirements include:
- Interim specialists to cover short or long term resource gaps.
- Producing communications with your employees and customers.
- Rapid production of online guidance and support for staff who may be working from home and therefore need guidance on new policies and procedures.
- Supporting customer interactions such as handling complaints, call listening and ‘quality monitoring’ and supporting remediation exercises.
- Converting face-to-face training to e-learning or webinar design and delivery
- Developing online competence assessments for customer service and support staff.
- Planning and designing remote audits or monitoring through desk-top sampling and reviews
- Rapid design and delivery of employee or customer engagement surveys to assess culture, wellbeing and improvement opportunities.
Of course, we also remain able to provide our normal 360-degree range of award-winning regulated business transformation services including sales and process improvement, regulatory advice and support and design and delivery of regulated training.
We plan to provide regular bulletins and advice on particular issues that may be arising for firms as a result of the current crisis so please look out for these and also let us know if there are issues on which you would like the views of our experts.
We have nearly twenty years’ experience of mobilising quickly and flexibly to help our clients deal with difficult situations and to ensure they treat their customers fairly and we, like you, will rise to the current challenge.
I wish you, your colleagues and your families good health.”