Webinar Event: Agile Leadership During Crisis & Recovery
In July 2020 we ran an online webinar on the subject of Agile Leadership during the Covid crisis.
2020 has been a historic year of Covid-19 Crisis and Recovery and for all leaders and managers has brought to stark reality the challenges of needing to manage and lead with agility and speed. We discussed the key principles of ‘Agile Leadership’, when to use them, the challenges and risks this approach brings and the different mindsets and skills required of leaders and managers.
Gary Storer, CEO Enterprise Learning
John Mactear, Partner, Mercuri International
Steve Reeve, Chief Risk Officer, Equifax
- The challenges of managing and leading in a VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity)
- What is Agile Leadership and when is it appropriate?
- Using Agile principles to solve problems and develop different services for customers
- Managing the risks of Agile
- Agile mindsets and skills for leaders and how to develop these
- Our new online programme and simulation: Agile Solutions in Crisis & Recovery